Battery low during a file copy, the machine went into standby and came back to continue copying after batt replacement:
Stupid White People Vote for Clinton (Apparently **
It's hard to believe that in this day and age people are so fracking ignorant. Seriously, 'the other race' ??? WTF? 'he's Muslim' ??? WHAT?
Not that I ever have had need to visit West Virginia, but now i sure as all get out don't want anything to do with that place.
*edt* Check out twitterfeed.com to auto tweet an RSS feed.
So I used to hate Twitter. I signed up right when it first started and soon thought it to be incredibly lame. Like, who is going to update that thing several times a day with dumb 140 character updates about random shiz? Well, I saw this vid and it all of a sudden twitter started to sound almost useful:
So I've come to enjoy the periodic update from a few friends through Twitter. I don't use it that often but it is nice for a random distraction or to distract randomly during the day. Twitter limits your tweets but like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words right?
Here's a very easy way to link your mobile pics that you send to Flickr. You need a mobile phone that takes pics and emails:
- Did you know that you can email a pic directly to your Flickr account? Well, you can. Log into Flickr and click here. I add the tag 'Twit' for my emailed Flickr pics . Choose whatever floats your boat.
- Save your unique email to your contacts in your phone.
- Go here to flickr.twittergram.com. Enter your Flickr username and your Twitter user/password and the tag that you want all pics to be twittered. [Submit]
- Take a pic, attach it to an email. For instance, on my phone it's a touch of one button from the camera screen.
- The subject line will be the picture title, the body will be the description. Add 'Tags:' followed by any additional tags you would like in the body to add different tags.
- Within 10 minutes of it being posted to Flickr, twittergram will shoot off a tweet with a link to your mobile pic.
One thing to note: If you sign up for Twitter and end up finding a bunch of random ppl following you.. It's just the 'myspace' effect. For some reason a lot of people feel like to be important, they have to show they have as many 'friends' as possible... even if they aren't really friends. .. and that's teh lame.
Vedict: both versions are more NERDS than geeks. Geeks are COOL. ... still though, sports nerds are the lowest on the nerd totem. Either case, both types are definatley worth mocking.
7 Tickets in my hand for tomorrow's Game!! Too bad the recluse Ryan can't score a date for it.
If I only liked sports. .. Should still be fun though.
PLUS: A sure sign that the 'stimulus package' works. mmm Happy Meals...
The reason of the day? M$ giving me 2 free copies of Windows Vista Ultimate. One 64 bit and one 32 bit! If you're counting, that's $400 worth (retail).
Back in December, M$ had a deal where if you signed up for their 'Windows Feedback Program' and install some monitoring software on a PC, they'd give you your choice of MS office 2k7 or Vista.
Well, I scored.